Reply To: Do You Think Mr.Trump Is Guilty Of Obstruction of Justice

Home Forums U.S. Politics Do You Think Mr.Trump Is Guilty Of Obstruction of Justice Reply To: Do You Think Mr.Trump Is Guilty Of Obstruction of Justice

The Watcher
Keymaster

More Misdeeds and more cover up by Bill Barr, It was bound to happen some body in government grows a pair of nuts and decides to try to stop this madman President we have. Only to be shot down by A G Barr our Presidents Personal Dept. Of Justice, Its seems hopeless how are we ever going to get this guy out of the office he is using to destroy our country? Trump is not that smart but he really got lucky appointing AG Barr as our Attorney General. this man is so crushed on Donald Trump, I dont even think Trump knew just how valuable appointing Bill Barr as A.G. Of The United States was going to turn out. Shit he even spent 30 grand at Trumps Hotel. Trump is Guilty of Obstruction of justice every single day he is in the job.From personal enrichment of his family business. To dodging prosecution for daily crimes committed in office. This is like a bad dream and nobody will wake us up. And Nancy Pelosi will not help our cause in fact i believe she is secretly on Trumps Side.What else would explain her loyalty to Donald Trump. Hate to say it I hate to even think it but geez what else with everything thats happened one more big shocker should not surprise us should it ?